On 24th February to 4th March 2014, my husband and I went on our honeymoon in New Zealand, land of the Kiwis. We love nature, mountains and lakes so NZ was the perfect place for us to wind down after a challenging wedding-planning journey, and make new beautiful memories at the start of our marriage InsyaAllah. We spent a week traveling in Queenstown, Lake Tekapo and Wanaka. Alhamdulillah it was an amazing trip filled with love, a sense of adventure and Allah’s infinite mercy and protection.
- Kiwimoon: Exploring Queenstown (Day 1-2)
- Kiwimoon: Mesmerizing Milford Sound (Day 3)
- Kiwimoon: Starry, Starry Lake Tekapo (Day 4)
- Kiwimoon: Wonderful Wanaka (Day 5-6)
- Kiwimoon: Final Days in Queenstown (Day 6-7)
- Kiwimoon: For The Muslim Traveler ~ Food and Solat