This week’s topic is perfect for me since I’m in the midst of blogging about my honeymoon in Queenstown, New Zealand. So I will share three perspectives of this week’s theme based on the trip, of pictures that I have not shared in my previous posts.
1. On our way from Tekapo to Wanaka, my husband and me passed by scenic Lindis Pass, which was one of the filming spots for Lord of The Rings.
2. The view from our accommodation in Queenstown for the last day, Reavers Lodge which is located at the top of the hill. Challenging drive up due to the steep slope, but breathtaking view from up here.
3. And lastly, me enjoying myself climbing on top of a tree in Queenstown Gardens.
If you’d like to read about my trip to Queenstown, head on here or click these links below (I still have 3 more stories to go though):
- Kiwimoon: Exploring Queenstown (Day 1-2)
- Kiwimoon: Mesmerizing Milford Sound (Day 3)
- Kiwimoon: Starry, Starry Lake Tekapo (Day 4)