I’ve been feeling a mix of high-lows lately, and I wanted to bring myself back to the ground, the present. I don’t know how many times I do a compare-contrast to other people whose lives have been created differently from me and seeing them all successful does not make me un-successful. But yes, I do that on a regular basis, (no) thank you very much. And sometimes in doing that, I forget about my blessings.
I am choosing to declare and list down 5 of my blessings in a newly found gratitude journal at a section of this blog. Because Allah says so, to speak and share of our blessings! 🙂
So for today, I am thankful for:
- The hot water showering me after a long day at work
- Receiving a card from my colleagues
- A sumptuous peri-peri lunch at Nando’s!
- Watching “Good Doctor” on KBS World (and admiring Joo Won haha)
- Feeling thankful my 3rd teenage cat came back after a day of MIA
Yey for today’s blessings! May my eyes see more of my life’s blessings rather than the things I don’t have.